Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's time!

August 1st...can't believe I have let this go for so long. And it's not because I lack words to say. If you know me well, you know that's true.  Maybe it's because we have had too much going on. Don't worry, I will back track and fill you in on the good stuff.
I see Sydney's blogging has been going strong. Now there is a girl with a lot to say...catch her at 20,000 words a day. We get that and then some :) especially dad these days since he gets to commute with her. Love her!
Jordan has been busy...usually not around here. Trying to take it all in before he leaves for school. Work. Friends. Working out. Friends. More friends. You get the idea. He doesn't like to sit anything out. This will serve him well at college...coming all too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment