Monday, April 12, 2010

OAA: Out and About

Out and about with Jacki today...Beaverton Home Depot and Goodwill. The Home Depot is really not my thing but it amazes me how I can kill time there looking at nothing of interest to me. She bought outside lights...eight to be exact. I hope they work and we don't have to go back to return them. Loosely translated, this means I hope Trevor likes them and puts them up for her. So disappointed nothing fabulous at the Goodwill store either. I bought a book...not as if I needed one, I have several that need to be read already. Looks like there will be several rainy days yet for me to get them read. Anyways, always fun to go out with Jacki and see what kind of mischief we can get into before our kids or husbands start to look for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment