Friday, April 9, 2010

Jump in and repeat this with me...

I LOVE MY FAMILY, I LOVE MY FAMILY, I LOVE MY FAMILY! Yeah, I do but here it is a Friday and it is a cherished routine to countdown the minutes until they return from school and work. Today with no school and my husband home from work, I am stripped of this. We were gonna have a little family time watching a movie last night but we all fell asleep waiting for Sydney to "get ready for bed!" So how long does it take for her to wash her face and brush her teeth. Geez girl! So this morning we watched our movie with coffee and now that I've fed them lunch maybe I can get them all to the shower. What a guilty pleasure to just hang out in your pj's. Uneventful and at the same time so eventful...Jordan is winning his millions playing poker on his itouch and dad is dancing in his "lounge pants" not his pajamas. Very carefully named so he can wear them anytime. Yeah, okay...as I am shaking my head. He is crazy. As for Sydney, I am sure I can find her doing something unproductive too. Just as it should be when you are given a day off! Ugh, I LOVE MY FAMILY! I don't think I'm gonna get a thing done today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment