Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Empty nest

Jordan has been gone for a month(actually a few days more...yes, I'm counting) and it makes me crazy he has been sick since he has left . This mama want to hug him and make chicken soup for him and tuck him in at night. Sydney is packing up her stuff to leave me too. She is off for her fourth year at college. Where does the time go! Her company around here will be missed...so many words fill the air when she is here. That girl loves to to talk and she does a great job talkin' sports with the daddy. What will we do without her. The nest is nearly empty but like boomerangs they come back, thank gooodness. Oh how I will miss them! We drive them crazy and vice versa...but what a quiet house this will be. I will be left to watch the dog chase the cat, more sibling rivalry only with less words.

No comments:

Post a Comment