Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One month away...

...and then I will have to let the baby girl go. Thankfully, 30 more days because I am not ready yet. Her friends are starting to go too, Matthew moved into his room at George Fox today. I think Kendahl spent her day packing, she leaves in the morning for University of Portland. And tomorrow is the day Hannah has set aside for packing. She will leave Thursday for Pacific University in Forest Grove. I sure hope their parents are ready for the "letting go" part of this college experience. So, we're on the countdown! I have been collecting things for Sydney but what I need to be doing is collecting boxes of tissue. The tissues that will collect all the tears...from me...from Steve and I think Jordan is "good to go." Remember, he has Harley!

2 comments:

  1. that baby girl of yours is growing up - life in the Mayfield home will never be the same as it is today. They grow up too fast. It is hard to let go even after they get married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can hang on to their babies!

    ReplyDelete