Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paybacks!

Okay my numbers were 15 & 4, just depending on where I was putting it. So if I overlapped do suppose I had 19? I really only spent one day sunning myself, it was the day we were at sea. And I decided to sun my backside since my front is always in the sun when watching baseball. So here's the payback...last year when Steve and I went to Florida I applied his sunscreen and apparently I missed a spot. Well he got a red patch above his shorts on his back. Oops, sorry. He got me back alright, I asked him to lotion my back and I have a crazy camo pattern going on. Bits that were red are now brown. What was slightly tan is now faded...pretty much splotchy. Yikes. Don't know how the sunscreen application is so uneven...do you Seven?!

No comments:

Post a Comment