Friday, March 5, 2010

more


Okay, boys won! Whoo hoo! Great effort by all. They play again Saturday and if they win again it's on to the Rose Garden. That would be great.

The weekend is already here and I haven't even got to tell about last weekend. I had a fabulous day with my daughter and my sister. Dear John, lunch and good laughs(the usual). A must do again. And then on Sunday, we all got to meet Miss Alexis! Such a good baby. It wasn't so much a baby holding day as it was a baby sharing day. That's okay because I like to look at her! I don't think you can get enough of her...forever isn't enough! I do appreciate her momma and her daddy giving everyone some time to ooh and ahh over her. And the grandparents who stepped aside for everyone to hold her. When I am a gramma...others can admire my babies from my arms! Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Auntie Carol! I cannot wait to meet you, too! Andrea talks about you lots- so I feel like in a way, we have already met!
    So bummed that we did not have a chance to go to Connie and Jay's last weekend to see Alexis. We were in Portland that afternoon (well, you probably know that, hee hee, since you are one of my readers!) Cannot wait for the wedding in Sept. We are working on a dress for Maddy now- I just ordered some double happiness silk from China, and it should be here in a few weeks. Andi and I have our fingers crossed that it is the right color.
    Have a great week.
    -michelle

    ReplyDelete