Tuesday, December 29, 2009

being the designated parent


How did I get to be the designated parent to take Jordan to the DMV to take his driver's license? How come I gotta take him when it's cold and foggy out...and with a dusting of snow? How come? They gotta drive in it sometime but why with me? We did okay until we hit Mac and there was a good coating of snow on the road. Seems just to be in the area of the DMV...well, it began by Winco. Cars are crawling, you know, other drivers are being safe. Taking it slow. Oh not my son. Yikes. I made it to DMV, a bit stressed, but there. Now someone else gets a turn. But guess what, the DMV guy came back safe & sound. Alive. Seems he did alright. So why is it he didn't pass the knowledge test? Try, try again. We will do this over tomorrow. You all are safe for another day, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment