Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm still alive!

The kids completed driver's ed this summer...eek! Well, since I let someone else be the guinea pig with them I guess I'll try to do my part now. I only want a small part...a drive or two about town. Wow, their instructor took them on the freeway...downtown Portland and other scary roads. Just the other morning, Jordan got his first drive in the rain. I think he was more scared than me. Steve has been doing some driving with both the kids and wants to know why he gets to have most of the "driving duty." I tell him because he already has no hair...fair exchange for the labor pains when they were born. Overall, they are doing fine and if you want to volunteer to take them out about just give us a call. Otherwise, drivers beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment