Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's on my mind...

Wow, June already! Where did May go? Well, two things on my mind today. Trust me there are more but another time. First, Happy Birthday Hannah!! I hope you have a great day. Secondly, Jordan had spacers put around some of his teeth in preparation for his braces next week. He has given some time lately wondering what this experience will be like. Curious if they will hurt. Sydney has assured him that they don't and they won't be giving him any sort of shot to numb his mouth to ease the pain. He says his friends have been filling his head with stories. Boys must have a low pain threshold or it really does hurt. Well, he was barely out of the chair was asking me for painkillers and had one of the receptionists running for water to wash them down. The good news is he alive and well enough to tell you about it. I can hardly wait until next week when the actual braces go on. With wires and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment