Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its All About The Baseball



It's that time of year again, or should I say the time of year when Jordan plays baseball games. It is baseball 24/7 year round at our house. "All About Me" season is so not about me but so about the two boys in my house. Good thing we all love baseball! Check out my boy! Or should I say my young man...he is so grown up I can't stand it. High school baseball. Hmm, where do I begin? He is catching so he had to have a new catchers glove. Sure. Since he is in the lineup, he will have to hit. He needed a new bat. Right? G & G thinks he needs to stay warm so he had to have new Underarmour! Spoiled. I think he knows it and hope he appreciates all everybody does for him. Thank you to all who show him support. We are just getting started...preseason games are coming to a close and league games about to begin. Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment